Overview: Join us for an in-depth virtual workshop on digital marketing and analytics with Justice Obiaya, the Marketing & Community Relations Director for the Atlanta Film Society (ATLFS). Justice brings a wealth of experience working with prestigious film festivals and non-profit organizations as well as his previous experience in the hospitality industry.
Objective: At the end of this workshop, you will have a draft of your 2024 Digital Marketing Strategy, with KPIs and goals identified as well as a list of tools you will need to put your strategy into action.
You can expect to become more familiar with the following concepts and strategies as part of this workshop. Learners at all levels are welcome - Justice will answer questions as needed to get you up to speed with the latest language and tools.
- Brief introduction to digital marketing: gain insights into the fundamental principles of digital marketing, understanding its significance in today's landscape.
- Effective strategies for marketing and community engagement: Learn how to leverage digital tools and strategies to build a loyal community and amplify your brand's presence.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) and goal setting: Understand the importance of setting clear KPIs and goals, and how they drive digital marketing success.
- Interpreting data: Learn what data points to focus on and how to make data-driven decisions to optimize your marketing strategies, using Google Analytics, Website Traffic, and Social Media data.
- Google Analytics: In addition to goal setting and building strategy, Justice will demonstrate how to use Google Analytics to track and measure your marketing efforts effectively.
Special Offer: If you do not currently have Google Analytics set up for your organization, all workshop participants are able to book a separate time post-workshop and Justice will work with you to set up your Google Analytics account for free. Scheduling will be arranged by Justice concluding the workshop.
A recording of this workshop will be made available to participants following the event, as well as links to all tools and resources provided during the workshop.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from a seasoned expert in the field and enhance your digital marketing and analytics capabilities. By the end of this workshop, you'll be well-equipped to develop and execute effective digital marketing strategies for 2024 and beyond.