Film Festival Alliance is committed to fostering a diverse generation of film festival professionals and leaders, and to preserving the longevity of our industry. Join FFA’s Film Festival Jobs facebook group – an aggregator for available jobs and interested job seekers – to learn about seasonal, part-time and full-time positions available within the film festival community.
Seattle International Film Festival is hiring several key seasonal positions including Festival Special Events Coordinator, Festival Special Events Assistant, Festival Digital Marketing Associate, Festival Graphic Design Associate and more. Learn more here >
Milwaukee Film seeks a well-organized person for the position of Cinema Operations Manager, to manage the historic Oriental Theatre. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a strong orientation toward professionalism, discretion, and good judgement. This position is responsible for managing operations of the cinema, including facility and staff management. Evening and weekend hours are required. This position is a year-round, full-time position starting February 18, and reports to the Operations Director.
The 33rd ISRAEL FILM FESTIVAL in Los Angeles is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, enthusiastic, and self-driven full-time, year-round Festival Production Manager in our office in Beverly Hills. Presented by IsraFest Foundation, Inc., an American non-profit organization, the Israel Film Festival is the largest showcase of Israeli films in the United States, annually bringing close to 30 new Israeli films to a wide audience of over 18,000 film-goers in Los Angeles. The festival takes place in November, but the position is year-round as we work on fundraising, producing several pre-festival events for sponsors, filmmakers, and PR, and building our extensive program. Salary will be based on experience.This position is available IMMEDIATELY. This position is full time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, coordination, and execution of Gala Event, Sponsor Luncheon, etc.
- Working closely with Executive Director in Israel Office
- Managing the L.A. office, staff, and volunteers
- Marketing and advertising the festival
- Proposal writing to potential sponsors
- Correspondence with sponsors
- Producing program ad book, flyer, invitations etc.
- Organizing sponsorship mailings
- Maintaining relations with vendors
- Arranging meetings and follow-ups, to ensure sponsor satisfaction
- Managing & maintaining sponsor
- 5+ years’ experience in event production/fundraising (preferably in a non-profit organization), marketing and advertising
- Festival experience a big plus
- Native-level fluency in English, Hebrew a plus
- Strong interest in the arts, especially cinema
- Excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills
- Grant-writing a plus
- Confident and able to deal with sponsors and vendors
- Experience with different non-profit databases
- Experience in fundraising a plus
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated, independent, energetic, creative and imaginative
- Familiarity with the Jewish and Hollywood communities
Please submit a detailed cover letter explaining your experience, successes, and why you are interested in this position and how your qualifications will benefit the organization – also include your resume – email this information to email@example.com.
Sponsorship Coordinator/Brand Ambassador, HollyShorts
The 15th annual Academy Qualifying HSFF will take place August 8-17 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatres in Hollywood. We are currently looking for a sponsorship coordinator to assist the festival in securing sponsors, advertisers, brand activations etc. Looking for someone with festival and event experience and connections. Current and past sponsors include Kodak, Panavision, Final Draft, The Camera Division, HBO, Company 3, Shorts TV, and others. Job is fluid (ie seasonal) but we do have year round events and screenings with our monthly screenings and sister festival Hollywood Comedy Shorts.
-Brand liaison between HollyShorts Management
– Sponsor outreach and pitch emails/calls
– Manage contacts on site of events
– Update festival deck
– Communicate sponsor updates and outreach
– Potential Sponsor research
-For more on HollyShorts, visit www.hollyshorts.com.
Interested parties should contact: Daniel Sol (Festival Director) daniel at hollyshorts.com / 818-760-9897 or Nicole Castro (Festival Manager) nicole at hollyshorts.com.
Operations Director, The Roxie Theater
The Roxie Theater seeks an experienced and effective Operations Director to lead the day-to-day management of Roxie Theater facilities and screenings and to support the overall nonprofit operations of the Roxie. The role fits into a small, dedicated staff where duties are shared, initiative is valued and culture is of prime importance. The Operations Director is a hands-on contributor to the Roxie Theater’s mission in delivering high quality cinematic experiences to the community.
Programming Manager, Nashville Film Festival
The Programming Manager is responsible for managing programming for the Nashville Film Festival. This includes leading planning, implementation and all supporting processes to ensure quality, reliability and integrity in all aspects of programming.
Education Program Coordinator, Atlanta Film Festival
The Education Programmer will work directly with the Creative Conference Director & Community Relations Manager to manage overall program development, administration, and supervision of the education programs during the Atlanta Film Festival, specifically the Creative Conference, and the year‐round education programming of the Atlanta Film Society. The Education Programmer will manage the events, the part‐time site coordinators and consultants hired for the programs.
Artistic Director, Houston Cinema Arts Society
The Houston Cinema Arts Society seeks a visionary and experienced film programmer to join this dynamic organization as it embarks on its second decade. The ideal candidate does not have to be based in Houston, but will be available to spend time here as the position requires, including full-time during the two weeks prior to the November 2019 festival.