Film Festival Alliance (FFA) seeks to establish a new logo and brand identity that can be used throughout our marketing efforts to build stronger brand awareness within the communities it serves.
About Film Festival Alliance:
Film Festival Alliance is a not-for-profit organization serving film festivals and the people who run them.
We foster a collaborative global community for mission-driven film festivals, advocate for a sustainable and inclusive environment within the cinema exhibition ecosystem, and create a powerful collective voice for our industry.
Accessibility and inclusivity are critical to our mission and to this specific project. This new brand identity must reflect these core values and we request all proposals take this into consideration.
FFA is seeking a creative, qualified freelance graphic designer, design firm, or agency to create a strong graphic logo that will also establish a new brand palette, font/typeface, and style guide for our marketing materials. For reference here is a link to our current logo package. We do not currently have a brand style guide.
- Designer to provide 3-4 logo concepts to accompany proposed color palette
- FFA team to make up to 3 rounds of revisions on the selected concept
A set of standards for the design of documents, signage, and any other brand identifier. To be used to ensure complete uniformity in style and formatting wherever the brand is used to ensure no dilution of that brand. The final style guide including logos and fonts must be designed with accessibility in mind. We strongly recommend referring to this Accessibility Guide to verify compliance.
FFA requests that the designer or firm present 3-4 mood board concepts of typeface and color palettes for the style guide.
- Brand style guide including creative parameters for logo usage, color palette with values, typefaces, graphic styles, and relevant information for brand consistency
- Print (CMYK) logo files in all color variations – vector (.ai, .pdf, .svg, .eps), and high-resolution JPG formats
- Digital (RGB) logo files in all color variations – vector (.ai, .pdf, .svg, .eps), JPG, and transparent PNG formats
- 5 editable Canva templates
- Social media profile and header graphics for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Youtube placements.
- Canva presentation deck template (5 slides)
- Email layout template
- Business card design
- Letterhead and envelope design
Film Festival Alliance will retain copyrights to all images, logos, style guides, designs, color treatments, fonts, and templates created by the designer and/or firm.
April 25, 2022: RFP responses due to email@example.com.
May 3, 2022: Selected designer, firm, or agency notified.
June 24, 2022: Logo & brand identity project finalized.
RFP Delivery & Requirements:
This is an open and competitive process for all qualified freelance graphic designers and reputable design firms. Interested candidates must respond by end of the day (5 P.M. Pacific Time) on April 25, 2022, by emailing Gray Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
About statement: A 3-5 sentence introductory paragraph about you or your business.
Please demonstrate through the submission of portfolio samples, including assignment and/or speculative projects that demonstrate technical and creative execution, particularly for similar projects. You should also be able to document/demonstrate the full scope of the various services your firm provides.
- Two (2) Examples of your Style Sheet Design Work
- Two (2) Examples of your Logo Design Work
Please provide comprehensive pricing and/or rate sheet for all potential services you might provide under this RFP agreement. Film Festival Alliance has budgeted up to $4,000 for this project.
Questions about the RFP process or submissions can be directed to Gray Rodriguez at email@example.com.