Film Festival Alliance is pleased to announce a new opportunity for festivals to team up to better understand and compare our audiences, secure more sponsors and build support in our communities. We are working with Avenue ISR, and a number of member festivals, to launch a collaborative International Film Festival Audience Survey.
Here’s how it works:
- Let FFA know your interest in participating in the Audience Survey.
- You will be billed a nominal fee of $100 that goes to support the research and final report.
- The week of October 26, you will be issued a custom survey link, specific to your festival or event, along with instructions for launch.
- You then have a 7-week window (to allow for different festival schedules) to promote the survey to your patrons using email, social media, etc. by December 13.
- The week of January 4, 2021 you will receive a detailed report of how your patrons and audience members responded, compared to all other participating festivals – demographics, motivations, deal makers and deal breakers, desired sponsors, willingness to donate, etc.
- At our January, 2021 conference, we’ll share the big takeaways plus workshop how to use this information to attract/retain sponsors and enhance community support.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email barbara @ filmfestivalalliance.org by Friday, September 25.