Film Festival Alliance is pleased to announce a new opportunity for festivals to team up to better understand and compare our audiences, secure more sponsors and build support in our communities. We are working with Avenue ISR, and a number of member festivals, to launch a collaborative International Film Festival Audience Survey. Avenue ISR has also worked with Art House Convergence for their annual surveying and data capture.
For only $100, you will receive a detailed report of your patron responses, comparisons to the national aggregate, and all of your patrons’ specific data. The survey covers demographics, motivations, deal makers and deal breakers, desired sponsors, willingness to donate, and more. Whether your festival is about to happen, or it happened in the Spring, this survey will give you great insight into your patrons and help you plan more effectively for 2021, assist with sponsor and grant development, and establish national benchmarks, especially in the year of COVID-19.
Sign up your organization at this link by MONDAY OCTOBER 5TH and we’ll send you additional information before you have to commit: Click Here for Survey
Here’s how it works:
- Let FFA know your interest in participating in the Audience Survey.
- You will be billed a nominal fee of $100 that goes to support the research and final report.
- The week of October 26, you will be issued a custom survey link, specific to your festival or event, along with instructions for launch.
- You then have a 7-week window (to allow for different festival schedules) to promote the survey to your patrons using email, social media, etc. by December 13.
- The week of January 4, 2021 you will receive a detailed report of how your patrons and audience members responded, compared to all other participating festivals – demographics, motivations, deal makers and deal breakers, desired sponsors, willingness to donate, etc.
- At our January, 2021 conference, we’ll share the big takeaways plus workshop how to use this information to attract/retain sponsors and enhance community support.