FilmEx is back!
July 14 & 15, 2021
Following the success of our 850-person inaugural virtual conference in January 2021, FFA will present a two-day mid-year FilmEx this July 14th & 15th. This touchpoint for film festival professionals and our allied thinkers will include provocative workshops, training and conversations, including:
- Accessibility Training by the National Endowment for the Arts
- Sponsor/Vendor Roundtable
- Distributor Screening Room
- Hiring an Executive Director: Best Practices
- How Can the New Social Media Work for Film Fests (Clubhouse, TikTok, etc.)
- FFA Working Group Conversation: Organizational Charts, Captioning & Filmmaker Ethics Statement & more
Pass pricing is as follows:
Non-Member Rate: $75
FFA Member Rate: $60
Small (Under 500k annual budget): $150 – includes up to 5 registrations
Medium (Under 1million annual budget): $210 – includes up to 7 registrations
Large Org (Over 2m annual budget): $270 – includes up to 9 registrations
Add-on Registrations: $30/person
Limited scholarships will be available with applications opening on June 1st.
FFA is offering a 15% discount to organizations who sign up to complete the Rolling Audience Survey and/or the Filmmaker Sustainability Survey (due by May 27th!). Keep your eye on your inbox for your discount if you’ve signed up for, or completed, one of these surveys.
Register your organization below to secure your spot at #FilmEx. We’ll see you there!
Sponsorship opportunities can be found here. If you are interested in sponsoring FilmEx this July, please reach out to Lela Meadow-Conner (Lela@filmfestivalalliance.org)